Buy One, Donate One Mask: Red & White Polka Dot
In partnership with Qui Collection in Evanston, we are working to provide face coverings to the Early Start family support program. Program services include home visits, child development education services, parenting education, life skills, support groups and more.
For every face covering purchased at $24 one will be donated to this program until we reach our goal of supplying the Early Start Program with 200 face coverings.
Thank you for supporting our community!
Medium Size -fits an average adult (8" across bottom; 5" top of nose to chin)
- Ethically produced in a small factory in the USA.
- Made with various dead-stock and overstock fabrics, includes a pocket for an optional filter.
- All face coverings are machine washable and therefore reusable.
- Product should be washed before initial use and after each use.
- Adjustable elastic ear bands.
These face coverings should never be worn in place of medical grade PPE.
- Inner layer: Unbleached pre-shrunk 100% cotton fabric.
- Outer layer: Tightly woven cotton fabric.
- Note: A third layer of protection can be added by placing a filter in the pocket between the two layers.
SHIPPING: Items will ship in 3-5 business days.